Then the basic and customized features of the campaign need to be chosen carefully in order to bring out the best possible results for you:
1. Name your campaign (it can be any customized name you choose)
2. Add a landing page: Choose the option "Add new landing page" or use the landing page submitted before.
3. Choose quality type: Its set up as "Normal" traffic quality by default. There are options of choosing Good, Premium, low prod and remnant. The quality depends on the uniqueness of traffic (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc. impression), as well as Google analytics parameters: time on site, bounce rate. The price will differ depending on the traffic quality. With 50% higher for Premium and 50% lower for remnant.
4. Unique impressions stand for frequency cap, 1/24 on default, you can choose to buy with 2/24 or 3/24 frequency cap. A tip for mobile campaigns: one and the same IP address can belong to different users so you can easily use 3 impressions per IP, that will give you an opportunity to receive more traffic without increasing the bid.
5. Select type of content: choose between tube, video or picture sites.
6. Accept HTTPs feature allows you to buy traffic from domains with “https” protocol.
7. Accept no-ref option enables buying traffic without referring sites (the case when the user comes directly or the publisher hides the source of traffic), the traffic still goes through all our filters, its just the referral which is missing. We give 50% discount off original price for this traffic.
8. Disable referrers option removes all referring site's information from tracking/stats results.
9. Exclude game console traffic. Are you running a campaign for gaming product? If not you can exclude the traffic from Sony PS, Xbox etc from your campaign.
10. Deliver traffic on specific week days: target certain days of the week when you want to receive traffic based on either CST or SET time zone.
11. IP ranges: apply IP ranges filter if you need to target certain IP ranges for carriers. Make sure you follow the format's standard:10.0.0.0-10.1.1.1.Max amount of IP ranges lines is 5000.
12. Load targeting setting from an existing campaign: use this option if you want to copy setting from another pop under campaign.
13. GEO targeting: select the GEOs from the drop down menu.
14. Niches: target the niches from drop down menu. Though majority of traffic is coming from multi niche sites we offer niche targeting as well.
15. Carriers: we offer you a carrier to target for the GEOs you choose, you can include all carriers for that GEO or just a specific one. Together with IP ranges it's going to give you super precise targeting.
16. System browsers: target the browsers you need, it’s important to check which browser your offer supports.
17. System OS: choose the operation system you want to target to make sure your campaign is displayed correctly depending on the OS.
18. Domain filter: here you can apply the domain filter you've created before. To create a domain filter, go to https://www.trafficshop.com/advertiser/domain_filters, choose either white list or blocking filter, name it, add domain/s to the filter with each domain on new line without www or http/s.
19. Total hits amount/k: the amount of traffic for this campaign in total. Once you reach this amount the traffic will pause and you’ll need to change the amount to resume the campaign.
20. Smart hour delivery: you can buy traffic on specific hours during the day based on CEST/UTC +2:00 time zone). Leave 0 for the hours when you don't want to get traffic and set up hourly forces for the hours when you want to receive traffic.
21. Hits/hour: amount of traffic per hour, helps you run the campaign smoothly with fixed amount of traffic during each day.
22. Daily budget $: you can limit the campaign by setting up daily budget you want to spend based on the CPM you set up.
23. Bids: you can start with minimal bid, apply recommended/average bid or go with maximal bid if you want to get max volume of traffic with your targeting. Don't forget to set up your bid in the "Your final bid" section.
24. Create campaign: It goes straight to the monitoring department for approval. Once approved you can choose the payment option to upload funds and start getting traffic. You are all set!
Need additional assistance or tips? Feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org